Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WOW!!

That was exactly what I said when I opened the envelope I received from Gloriana Threads yesterday. WOW!! Very pretty colours, perfect to finish my model of Easter Flowers. I'm just a few days from finishing it! Just to tease you, it's a spring design in soft pastels with lots of satin and specialty stitches to show off the pretty shine of these oh so soft silks.

Unfortunately, timing is always bad with these things, I had to work yesterday, and then again today and tomorrow, so serious stitching time won't come until Friday. Hopefully between that and the next couple of evenings, I can put a real dent into the stitching!! I'm almost there!!

After I finish, I get a week or so to relax while I wait for fabric to start testing colours for Celtic Wings - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment