Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So much for spring...

This last week has been so nice. It felt like spring. I even cut off all my long hair to celebrate - 18 inches of it!! It's quite amusing actually why I had let it get that long. Last winter, one of the girls at work and myself got our hair cut around the same time (this was around March 1st 2010). So we decided to see whose would grow faster. I won. I went from barely chin length to almost waist length in a year. Yesterday I decided it was time to rid myself of it. My hairdresser was so happy, and so am I. I've got a very short bob now and it feels soooooo good. But I digress.

Today, I wake up and the world is white again. Not a little dusting of white, but completely and totally white!! There must be close to a foot out there and it's still coming down like crazy. So much for a trip to Brantford to see Brenda today. Maybe later on in the week when spring returns!

I'm finishing up the last band on Daisy now. It's been slow going this week, and I'm back to dragging out those last stitches. Maybe one of these days I'll figure out exactly why I do this.

1 comment:

  1. Time is crazy in the whole world! In Italy we have spring now, but the mornings are so cold, like winter. Wish you a real spring soon as possible and happy stitch xxx---> Varla ^_^

    ReplyDelete