Friday, July 8, 2011

Ooops

Barbara got her chart for the Antique Lace Band Sampler yesterday and found a small mistake on page 4 of the chart that I missed. On band #5, the wave filling stitch should join up all the way along, but there's a gap on the chart. Huge thank you to Barbara for letting me know!

It's been fixed now, so anyone ordering from this point forward will get the corrected version. However, Kathy let me know that there were 3 copies shipped - so if you're one of the other two, please email me and I'll send you the corrected page!

Hmmm... apart from that, not much news to report. I'm filling in the last little bit of Petal Fairy and will probably finish her up today, so I may have some pictures to post. Still torn between Rose and Marigold... Rose will probably win.

No comments:

Post a Comment