Saturday, July 27, 2013

Introducing....

... The Learning Sampler, for all those afraid of specialty stitches but wanting to learn - or just those who like the design and want to stitch it. This will be an 18 part stitch along design, a small piece released each month beginning on September 1st, 2013 and running until Feb 28, 2015. You can join at any time during the 18 months. The registration for this design costs $20 and can be paid via paypal. You can either message me on Facebook or send me an email to northernexpressionsneedlework@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice for the total. If you want to pay by another method, please contact me and we can figure something out. Once your payment is received, you will be invited to join a private Facebook group where the parts will be uploaded each month - if you're not facebook savvy, I can email the parts to you each month instead. I'm easy. Please give me at least a day to respond to emails/payments etc, I will try to process them as quickly as possible, but sometimes I'm away from the computer stitching.

The design is a pick your own type of idea, you choose your favourite fabric and thread colours, I'm stitching mine in the reds but there's no reason you can't do whatever colours your little heart desires! I will post and/or send out floss and fabric requirements later this week or when you register, whichever comes first, so you will have lots of time to order materials if you need them.
Edited to Add: For anyone who would like more detailed information about this project, a materials list and stitch list can be found here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw7hbQqMHyjGQm4xaWlwSVpqQVU/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment